Sunday, January 28, 2007

A few more weeks to go

I am at 36 weeks and I think I am ready for this baby. I now have to see the doctor every week and the good news is the baby's head is down. But I still have a few more weeks to go. I am getting pretty uncomfortable since the baby is running out of room to grow. Today she has been pushing alot on one side of my lower stomach and it does not feel good.

The nursery is almost done, we just need to do a few more things to finish. I haven't taken any pictures yet, but as soon as I do I will post them.

Check B.J.'s blog later this week for some potentially big job news. All I will say is that we might be moving. Stay tuned...

5 Comments:

At Sunday, January 28, 2007 9:44:00 PM , Blogger B.J. said...

She is ready and so am I for that matter. It's all very nerve racking.

 
At Wednesday, January 31, 2007 2:16:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was trying to think of something supportive to say...like hang in there, but after I typed it it seems so lame. I know that last few weeks are hard, you are anxious & uncomfortable...so my only advice (for right now anyway) is to get the epidural. Best thing ever invented.

Keep me posted (on all fronts)...

Jenni

 
At Wednesday, January 31, 2007 4:42:00 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I agree! The epidural is definitely the way to go. Good luck in the last couple of weeks!

 
At Wednesday, January 31, 2007 4:53:00 PM , Blogger JK said...

I am totally getting an epidural. My feeling is that modern medicine is here to help us so why not take advantage.

Update: I am pretty sure the baby has dropped since I look lower, have to pee every 30 min and my back is killing me. I have a doctor's appt tomorrow so hopefully will know more then.

Thnaks for your words of encouragement!

 
At Thursday, February 01, 2007 5:21:00 PM , Blogger mark said...

JK, you can do it! Go girl! Pop that baby out! And name her Markina! What a pretty name!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |