Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Busy Week

Sometime soon I will get around and post some pictures from our trip to North Carolina. It's been a crazy week. B.J. had to go back to NC on Tuesday for work, and he is gone until Thursday night, so I have been a single mom for the past few days. It's tiring, and I don't know how single mom's do it. Hopefully I can get around to downloading the pics and posting a few this weekend. Overall it was a good time, despite the forest fires, really hot weather, and wedding drama. The best part was the seafood, I ate a ton of crab, scallops, and mahi mahi. It was awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |