Thursday, June 15, 2006

Laugh at this

Saw this today at the Onion, too funny.

Tonight we are going to a Dayton Dragons game, a Reds farm team, should be fun even though they suck this year. There is always good people watching if the game gets dull. Its' a beautiful day for a baseball game, I made sure to put sunscreen on so I don't burn in the first 10 minutes I sit in the sun. Luckily I have been using self tanner on my legs so they are not blinding white. Sometimes I really wish I could get a nice golden tan. I am working on loving my paleness, but it's difficult.

1 Comments:

At Friday, June 16, 2006 7:27:00 AM , Blogger B.J. said...

I'll take you just the way you are babe.

I almost got a foul ball last night, it hit the rain tarp and spun a couple feet too high. It was moving too fast too as this dude next to us had it go right off the tip of his glove.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |