Monday, June 12, 2006

Weekend

Saturday was a weird day. After blogging about the rain, I decided to clean off the dining room table since it was filled with mail, stuff from work, and assorted junk. As I was finishing I felt a headache coming on and a general crappy feeling. I decide to lay down on the couch and read Smithsonian magazine, I start to feel cold so I put a sweatshirt on (It was 60 degrees outside), but then I start to feel hot. I take my temperature and it was 99.1 degrees! I can't even remember the last time I ran a fever, I know 99.1 isn't that high, but I tend to have a lower temp than 98.6. What the F? Basically I spent the rest of Saturday laying around, although I did make an awesome strawberry and blueberry smoothie. B.J. and I watched War of the Worlds and I thought it was just ok. The ending kind of sucked, but the special effects were great. I would give it 2 1/2 stars.

Sunday morning I feel much better and go into work at about 8am. I work for a few hours and then my mom and sister pick me up to go shopping in Columbus. I had a very productive shopping day and found some great sales. Sunday evening we watched the Louis Black special on HBO "Red, White, and Screwed" which was hilarious.

Today was a hellish day at work, but I will relax tonight by walking Flanagan and then watching Dane Cook's "Tourgasm" on HBO. Dane Cook is Hilarious with a capital H.

Later kids, everybody have a great week!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 13, 2006 8:31:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Dane Cook is a sexy bitch! And since I saw him while on the "Tourgasm" tour I would know! So funny!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |